Learn more about how we minimize the spread of infection and the risk of COVID-19 transmission.
At Pacific Point Podiatry, Dr. Tea and her staff follow guidelines from the CDC to keep patients protected from COVID-19. Some of the precautions will be noticeable, and most will be behind the scenes, but rest assured that we have our patient’s health in mind at all times and take all necessary health and safety precautions.
Dr. Tea and her staff are committed to giving you the most pleasant and comfortable experience during your visit without any compromises to your health, safety, or harm to the environment.
We request all our visitors to follow these guidelines to ensure health and safety for all.
- All patients are required to wear a mask covering their nose and mouth when coming to the office.
- Pre-Visit: Our office may communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions, such as:
- Have you had any of the following symptoms:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell
- New fatigue
- Nausea or vomiting
- Congestion or a runny nose
- Have you been around anyone with symptoms of COVID-19 or has been diagnosed with COVID-19?
- Have you recently traveled outside of the US or California?
- Upon Arrival: You’ll be asked those same questions again when you arrive at the office.
- Social Distancing: Appointments will be scheduled to allow for social distancing between patients.
- Checking-In: Upon arrival at our office, we may ask that you call us before entering the office to let us know you have arrived.
If you are unwell, please stay home and call your primary care provider. However, you can schedule a telephone appointment with Dr. Tea if you are experiencing any foot-related problems. Call us at (831) 288-3400.