At Pacific Point Podiatry, Dr. Tea Nguyen is committed to being at the forefront of offering cutting-edge care to her foot and ankle patients. She strives to find long-term solutions, combining revolutionary non-invasive technology and innovations in healthcare that can offer her patients minimally invasive alternative treatment options. Dr. Tea works tirelessly to restore her patients’ health, with as little disruption as possible, to bring them to a point where they are back on their feet and enjoying life again.
As a specialist focusing on minimally invasive surgery of the foot and ankle, Dr. Tea provides a unique combination of expertise, courtesy, and trustworthiness we think you will enjoy. She is very passionate about what she does and is excited to see the positive impact she has on peoples’ lives.
Pacific Point Podiatry and Dr. Tea are dedicated to researching and offering patients top-of-the-line conservative and surgical services for their feet.
Why is cutting-edge care important?
Patients trust their doctors to know that they are up-to-date on all current treatment options. This ensures that every patient can be offered the best choice of treatment when it comes to their healthcare.
By offering her patients a variety of treatment options, Dr. Tea can shift her care from hospital insurance-dictated care to outpatient, independent care options.
Benefits of opting for such technologically innovative treatment options include faster recovery times, avoiding hospitalization, and reduced costs.
What cutting-edge care is available at Pacific Point Podiatry?
Pacific Point Podiatry is on the cutting edge of healthcare, offering patients with foot and ankle problems several opportunities for minimally invasive treatment options for the following health conditions:
- Chronic Plantar Fasciitis and Achilles Tendonitis
- Extracorporeal Shock Wave Therapy (ESWT) is a non-invasive treatment using shock waves to reduce pain caused by tissue or tendon inflammation. ESWT is considered a viable treatment option for patients suffering from chronic tendinopathy that persists even after traditional treatments. Chronic tendinopathy is generally difficult to treat and is characterized by localized pain and pathological changes to a tendon. This condition affects both athletes and non-athletes.
- Toenail Discoloration or Irregularities
- KeryFlex treatment is a cosmetic nail restoration system that uses polymer resins to cover up embarrassing toenails. It has special activators to create a natural-looking artificial nail. This system is beneficial for those who have oddly-shaped toenails, ridges, or discoloration on their toenails.
- Painful Corns, Calluses, and Foot Ulcerations
- Leneva Injections are a non-invasive way to treat foot pain caused by corns, calluses, and ulcerations due to loss of fat padding. As we age, the fat pad to our feet shifts or thins down, causing increased pressure points and pain with every step we take.
- Involuted and Ingrown Toenails
- Onyfix is an innovative nail correction system that provides painless treatment of almost all forms of involuted and ingrown toenails. Onyfix uses a hardened composite to help ingrown or involuted toenails grow back to their natural shape through normal growth without any tension or pain.
Get in touch with us at Pacific Point Podiatry to check if you might be a candidate for any of these cutting-edge solutions for your foot or ankle condition. Call us at (831) 288-3400 or request an appointment online.