Digital Forms for New Patients
Please include an image of
1) your health insurance card including the front and back side
2) your photo ID
If You Have Medicare
How to Prepare for Your Appointment
- Please wear a mask at all times.
- If you need assistance filling out forms plan to arrive earlier.
- If you are a minor under the age of 17, you must have your parent or guardian present with you.
- If you require transferring assistance, from wheelchair to exam chair, please have your caregiver with you at all times at your appointment.
- If you arrive later than your appointment time, you may be subject to a cancellation fee and may have to reschedule.
- To save you time, if you have relevant medical documents such as xrays and medical reports, it would be helpful to have them with you. You can request them to be faxed to us by your provider. This is particularly important if you are seeking a second opinion.