If you are a new patient, you can print and fill out these forms prior to your appointment to save you time. Otherwise, it is recommended that you please arrive 10-15 minutes before your appointment time to fill out paperwork. Please bring the completed forms to your appointment along with a form of ID, insurance card and list of medications. Outdated information may result in claim denials by your insurance so be sure they are accurate. You will be responsible for payment of any claim denials.
Forms in Spanish
How to Prepare for Your Appointment
- If you need assistance filling out forms plan to arrive earlier.
- If you are a minor under the age of 17, you must have your parent or guardian present with you.
- If you require transferring assistance, from wheelchair to exam chair, please have your caregiver with you at all times at your appointment.
- If you arrive later than your appointment time, you may be subject to a cancellation fee and may have to reschedule.
- To save you time, if you have relevant medical documents such as xrays and medical reports, it would be helpful to have them with you. You can request them to be faxed to us by your provider. This is particularly important if you are seeking a second opinion.