Self Pay Prices for 2021
If you choose to use your health insurance, these fees may not apply. Some treatments are not covered by insurance.
New Patient $225
- Up to 30 minutes for the initial consultation. Available for in-person or virtual visit.
- In-house x-rays or ultrasound & interpretation, if needed
Established Patient Follow-Up $125
- Up to 15 minutes, available for in-person or virtual visit (phone, text, video).
- X-ray or live fluoroscopy, add $50
- Ultrasound, add $75
- Diabetic foot ulcer care, add $175
Toenail & Callus Care $99
- All inclusive price for trimming, debridement of thick diseased nails, careful trimming of calluses, up to 15 minutes
- Unlimited virtual visits (phone, text, video) related to toenail and callus care for the next 30 days
Feet Wellness Membership for Recently Healed Diabetic Foot Ulcers
- This is perfect for continuous care with a fellowship trained expert in limb preservation who understands everything you have gone through and the challenges that are unique to you. This is exclusively for established patients who recently healed a diabetic foot ulcer. Data shows that 50% of healed ulcers can still recur within the first year, so long term maintenance is essential in preventing major amputation.
- Unlimited visits & x-rays as needed
Surgery Prices Available at Consultation
*Prices subject to change based on complexity. Additional procedures and surgery quotes available upon consultation. At Pacific Point Podiatry, you will always know the fees before the service is rendered.