Request an Appointment
Click the green button above to request an appointment time. Note that this does not confirm your appointment until our friendly staff calls you. Additional times may be available by calling 831-288-3400.
Here's How We're Keeping You Safe During COVID-19
1) Everyone wears a face mask at all times, including staff, patients & their caretakers. Any individual may be carrying the virus unknowingly and not have symptoms, masks are absolutely helpful in preventing the spread. We will not accept anyone who refuses to wear a mask for any reason.
2) Only the patient may be in the exam room, others are asked to wait in the car. We can communicate by phone as needed.
3) Appointments are spread out to avoid congestion.
4) Patients are escorted directly to the exam room so no idling in the common area.
5) Screening questions and temperature checks at the front desk. Your honest answers will keep us all safe.
6) All rooms are terminally disinfected after each patient (we’ve always done this).
7) Hand santizers are readily available throughout the clinic. Frequent use and/or hand washing is highly encouraged.
If you were in close contact with sick persons or someone who tested positive, you should let your primary doctor know so they can determine if further testing is necessary. When in doubt, stay home and self quarantine for at least 2 weeks. We know that these are rough times for everyone. You are doing a great service in helping the community beat this virus. And we thank you for that.