The Modern Wound Healer
Dr. Tea Nguyen, fellowship-trained in wound surgery, accelerates healing of diabetic foot ulcers with restorative therapies and minimally invasive solutions.
What is important about diabetes and the feet?
- Diabetic foot ulcers (DFU) are among the most severe complications of diabetes
- The lifetime risk of a patient with diabetes developing a DFU is between 15-25%
- DFU is a precursor to infection, gangrene and amputation
- Once a DFU is healed, the patient remains at risk for recurrence
Preventive foot care with an expert remains the best way to curb these risks
We offer modern solutions to get you back on your feet. Dr. Tea’s minimally invasive surgery is unlike anywhere else. Here are the benefits when you choose Dr. Tea:
- No hospital is needed. All surgeries are performed in her office based surgical suite under local anesthesia.
- No hardware, meaning no pins, screws or metal plates are needed to get you a functional result. This also significantly decreases the risks of infection, hardware rejection or wound dehiscence.
- Smaller incisions allowing a faster recovery. Sutures are not needed through a 3mm incision.
- You are walking immediately after surgery.
- Long term amputation prevention care with our concierge membership model. We are the first in the nation to offer this model.
If you are suffering from a diabetic foot ulcer...
Schedule a consultation with Dr. Tea Nguyen. She has successfully performed minimally invasive surgery to accelerate healing of DFU in as little as 2 weeks*. By addressing the underlying biomechanics & giving attentive care, she has healed most DFU faster than with standard wound care alone.
or call 831-288-3400
Milne et al. Healing Times of Diabetic Foot Ulcers: Investigating the Influence of Infection and Peripheral Arterial Disease. The Journal of Diabetic Foot Complications. 2013;5(2):29-38
*Individual results vary.