We are open with limited hours. If you would like to schedule an appointment, please call 831-288-3400 and our friendly staff will be available to help you. We offer Telemedicine appointments so you can safely “visit” the doctor without leaving your home.
***Our entire staff has received both of the COVID-19 vaccine so you can feel safe visiting us.***
Dr. Tea Nguyen enhances patient outcomes with restorative therapies and minimally invasive techniques in our patient centered facility.
Board Certified, Fellowship-Trained Foot & Ankle Specialist, The Modern Wound Healer
Foot & Ankle Issues We Love Treating
- Amputation Prevention
- Ankle Pain
- Ankle Sprains
- Achilles Tendonitis
- Callus, Corns, Warts
- Diabetic Foot Care
- Flat Feet in kids & adults
- Foot Fractures
- Ganglion Cysts
- Geriatric Foot Care
- Heel Pain (plantar fasciitis)
- Ingrown Toenail
- Minimally Invasive Procedures
- Mole Removal
- Neuropathy, Neuromas
- Pediatric Foot Care
- Plastic Surgery Techniques
- Regenerative Medicine
- Scar Removal
- Second Opinions
- Soft Tissue Disorders
- Stress Fractures
- Tarsal Tunnel Syndrome
- Toenail Fungus
Why Patients Choose Us
- We see fewer patients and that means Dr. Tea is able to spend more time with you.
- We do not contract with Medicare or Medicaid insurance. That means no middleman, redundant paperwork or strict regulations that delay timely care and grossly increases the cost of healthcare. Decisions for your health will be made by you and Dr. Tea.
- Faster appointment times with in-person or virtual appointments. Urgent cases can often been seen within 24 hours.
- We value clear communication, ability to choose and price transparency. You will always know the cost of treatment upfront so you can make an informed decision that works with your budget.
- Dr. Tea gives expert care and is the only fellowship-trained wound specialist in all of Santa Cruz and Monterey County who also specializes in minimally invasive surgery. No hospital, no hardware, and minimal downtime.
This is medicine as it should be.