or call for more options at (831) 288-3400
Dr. Tea Nguyen enhances patient outcomes with restorative therapies and minimally invasive techniques in our patient centered facility.
Board Certified, Fellowship-Trained Foot & Ankle Specialist, The Modern Wound Healer
Foot & Ankle Issues We Love Treating
- Amputation Prevention
- Ankle Pain
- Ankle Sprains
- Achilles Tendonitis
- Callus, Corns, Warts
- Diabetic Foot Care
- Flat Feet in kids & adults
- Foot Fractures
- Ganglion Cysts
- Geriatric Foot Care
- Heel Pain (plantar fasciitis)
- Ingrown Toenail
- Minimally Invasive Procedures
- Mole Removal
- Neuropathy, Neuromas
- Pediatric Foot Care
- Plastic Surgery Techniques
- Regenerative Medicine
- Scar Removal
- Second Opinions
- Soft Tissue Disorders
- Stress Fractures
- Tarsal Tunnel Syndrome
- Toenail Fungus
Why Patients Choose Our Concierge Model
Preserving the patient-physician relationship without insurance regulation allows us to elevate personalized care.
- We see fewer patients and that means Dr. Tea is able to spend more time with you.
- Dr. Tea focuses on your overall well-being. Her therapies have been backed by science and experience. She is committed to on-going education to bring the most modern and innovative techniques to her patients.
- We do not contract with Medicare or Medicaid insurance. That means you will have direct access to Dr. Tea without delay. Decisions for your health will be made by you and Dr. Tea, and not influenced by a third-party payor.
- Faster appointment times with in-person or virtual appointments. Urgent cases can often be seen within the next business day.
- We value clear communication, ability to choose and price transparency. You will always know the cost of treatment upfront so you can make an informed decision that works with your budget. We offer Care Credit to help manage your medical expenses without interest.*
- Dr. Tea gives expert care and is the only fellowship-trained wound specialist who also specializes in minimally invasive surgery in all of Santa Cruz and Monterey County. No hospital, no hardware, and minimal downtime.
*Subject to Care Credit terms.